These Energy enhancers are a go-to when I require additional energy in my day. They are packed full of vital nutrients inclusive of the minerals zinc, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium and calcium which are necessary for a healthy immune system and strong bones, amongst other health benefits. These balls also provide a range of B vitamins, mainly sourced from the superfood quinoa, necessary for the conversion of the food we consume into energy for optimal body function.
The chia seeds add to the energy boost as they consist of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, fibre, calcium and antioxidants. These nourishing seeds are incredibly nutritious and when translated means “strength”.
The LSA or use of psyllium husks is a great way to add fibre to one’s diet, to promote happy gut health. Similarly, chia seeds absorb when in the stomach and can make one feel satiated for longer, reducing the need for further cravings.
Overall, these bliss balls are energy, strength and health enhancers which will leave you feeling empowered and invigorated to conquer any challenge!
Love, hugs and thoughts always,
– 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
– 1/3 cup raw quinoa
– ½ cup goji berries
– ¼ cup dried cranberries
– 1/3 cup chia seeds
– 1-2 teaspoons vanilla essence
– 1 tablespoon LSA or psyllium husks
– 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
– 3 tablespoons filtered water
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until a sticky mixture forms.
2. Roll into desired shaped balls and refrigerate for two hours or overnight.
3. Store in airtight containers and leave in the refrigerator.